Monday, August 9, 2010

DOT Overview

Dot Chiwanda









Monday, August 9, 2010Dot Overview

Angela Hoggan: This internship is to develop a broader knowledge of technology to be an asset in the school system. I am to show professionalism through my attire, conversations, and abilities. During this internship, I plan to develop and increased knowledge of technology, and computer skills. I also desire to be an asset for both DOT and the school system in which we are selected for.



Devetrice: My goals are to become one of the best internships with this organization. I plan to learn new skills so that I can help the teachers that I become involved with by incorporating what I have learned to help them better their lessons. I hope that I will be a valuable asset to both DOT and the school system where I will be utilizing my skills and training.



Chiwanda McGill: My goals for this internship is to help educate our children of the future how to use technology. To let them know that it is not as hard as they make think it maybe. I have a son that is only five years old and he already knows how to use a computer and other technology devices.



Quintina Peterson: During this internship, I hope to become more knowledgeable about technology and its use in a classroom setting. Some of my other goals include to improve my networking, presentation, and public speaking skills, and to establish professional connections and contacts. I also would like to help students become more involved in the learning process through the use of technology. I also want to use this internship to get a glimpse of the educational/teaching arena. By doing this I will be able to explore a new different field of study before making a serious commitment.

No comments:

Post a Comment