Thursday, August 12, 2010
Day 3 Reflecction
Oh My God I really enjoyed yesterday. I learned about obervations and visits. I learned that observations is basically just sitting and watching the teacher. In observing, we should see what technology they have, how many computers they have, what the teachers are teaching well basically what the subject area is, the age of the student and what grade. In a visit, you come give the teachers feedback on what you observed. I learned that you should teach the teachers why technology is important not just how to use it. The YouTube video that we watched had a lot of information on it. I think technology is something else in today's society. And last but not least, the Igloo system. It had quite of bit of information on it. We will be able to do a lot of things on there including blogging. This is something that I find very interesting now.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment